Ni Nan Healing Art Center can help you if you’re interested in acupuncture treatment. They are a renowned acupuncture clinic in Manhasset Hills, NY, offering effective treatments to countless clients. Chinese acupuncturists at this clinic specialize in various types of acupuncture, including stress relief, pain management, and acupuncture for fertility, among other holistic remedies for health and wellness.
Originally developed more than 3,000 years ago, acupuncture is a form of traditional Chinese medicine. Acupuncture is based on the notion that blockages in Qi (pronounced chi), or energy, that flows through meridians, or pathways, throughout the body, can result in symptoms and diseases.
By inserting very thin needles at strategic points along meridians, the flow of Qi can be restored, and balanced Qi can be beneficial to physical and mental health. If your in need of an acupuncture company in Manhasset Hills, NY please consider Ni Nan Healing Art Center.
What are the Benefits of Acupuncture Treatment?
This type of holistic healing offers a number of benefits; however, acupuncture treatment has been successfully used to treat the following conditions:
· Stress. When we are stressed, our body reacts to situations it perceives as dangerous; however, if we suffer from too much stress, our body and mind are adversely affected.
Acupuncture has been shown to reduce stress levels, thereby improving overall health and well-being. How? By enhancing the flow of endorphins, a neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation. It has been found that increasing the flow of endorphins reduces stress levels and improves mental and physical health.
· Pain. In addition to providing pain relief for a number of conditions, acupuncture is also known to relieve lower back pain, migraines, knee pain, tension headaches, neck pain, discomfort associated with arthritis, and chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia.
The release of endorphins is promoted by acupuncture. In addition to relieving stress and pain, endorphins increase the feeling of wellbeing and happiness. Furthermore, it can affect the way serotonin is processed by the brain, which impacts mood. The combination of these two things may be able to alleviate moderate, severe, and chronic forms of pain.
· Infertility. It has also been demonstrated that acupuncture can assist with fertility. In addition to relieving stress, which may be a factor that negatively affects fertility, acupuncture can also increase blood flow to female and male reproductive organs. Acupuncture fertility clinics have helped many men and women struggling with infertility.
· Insomnia. Insomnia is a condition that is marked by the inability to fall asleep or stay asleep. Stress, low levels of serotonin, and low levels of serotonin are thought to play a role in causing these sleep disturbances. As acupuncture releases endorphins, the ‘feel-good’ chemicals that the body naturally produces, and as it affects the way the brain processes serotonin, a neurotransmitter that affects mood, it can promote sleep.
· Cancer. Numerous studies have documented the benefits of acupuncture in the treatment of cancer. It may enhance immunity, making cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy and radiation, more effective.
According to a study, it may be helpful for treating cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation, as it might help prevent the loss of healthy cells. Additionally, research has found that cancer patients who receive acupuncture treatments experience less pain, suffer from fewer side effects of chemotherapy and radiation, and enjoy a better quality of life.
The conditions listed above are just a few of the conditions that can be effectively treated with acupuncture. If you or someone you love is suffering from any of the above-mentioned conditions in Nassau County or other mental or physical ailments Ni Nan Healing Art Center may be able to help.
Ni Nan Healing Art Center: Improving the Health and Well-Being of Nassau County residents
Ni Nan Healing Art Center in Nassau County offers several types of acupuncture services that may be able to treat a range of conditions. Their acupuncturists are committed to helping Manhasset Hills, NY improves their health and quality of life and would love to assist you in restoring your Qi. To learn more about the benefits of acupuncture or to schedule an appointment, call 516-442-7408 for a free consultation.
Manhasset Hills is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in the Town of North Hempstead in Nassau County, on Long Island, in New York, United States. The population was 3,592 at the 2010 census. Neighboring communities include Herricks, North Hills, North New Hyde Park, and Lake Success.
By the late 1950s, much of the land in Manhasset Hills had been developed by developers. One of the last major developments to be built was the Cherrywood Homes development, which was built on a 24-acre tract by Barney and Martin Spiegel. The development was built with 88 split-level houses designed by A.H. Salkowitz, and was constructed on one of the last remaining major undeveloped tracts of land available in Manhasset Hills.
In the 1980s and 1990s, roughly 1,000 Manhasset Hills residents attempted to prevent the State of New York from placing a group home in their neighborhood for people with mental disabilities. Many were concerned that their property values would decrease because of the group home’s presence, and attempted to change a law in order to prevent the home from being established. The residents were successful in preventing the group home from being established in their community, and the home was instead established in nearby New Hyde Park.
The Long Island Motor Parkway used to run along the northern border of the hamlet.
Acupuncture is just one form of therapy used within the coherent system of healing known as Oriental Medicine. It involves the insertion of fine, sterile needles to “re-program” and restore normal functions in the body.
Herbal medicine has been used worldwide for thousands of years. It has been used by all cultures in the East and the West, and was the dominant form of medicine on the planet until the last century.
In addition to acupuncture and herbology, cupping therapy has been part of Chinese medicine for over 2,500 years.