Acupuncture Near Me in Lynbrook, NY 11563
5 Benefits of Acupuncture Treatment
Ni Nan Healing Art Center can help you if you’re interested in acupuncture treatment. They are a renowned acupuncture clinic in Lynbrook, NY, offering effective treatments to countless clients. Chinese acupuncturists at this clinic specialize in various types of acupuncture, including stress relief, pain management, and acupuncture for fertility, among other holistic remedies for health and wellness.
Originally developed more than 3,000 years ago, acupuncture is a form of traditional Chinese medicine. Acupuncture is based on the notion that blockages in Qi (pronounced chi), or energy, that flows through meridians, or pathways, throughout the body, can result in symptoms and diseases.
By inserting very thin needles at strategic points along meridians, the flow of Qi can be restored, and balanced Qi can be beneficial to physical and mental health. If your in need of an acupuncture company in Lynbrook, NY please consider Ni Nan Healing Art Center.
What are the Benefits of Acupuncture Treatment?
This type of holistic healing offers a number of benefits; however, acupuncture treatment has been successfully used to treat the following conditions:
· Stress. When we are stressed, our body reacts to situations it perceives as dangerous; however, if we suffer from too much stress, our body and mind are adversely affected.
Acupuncture has been shown to reduce stress levels, thereby improving overall health and well-being. How? By enhancing the flow of endorphins, a neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation. It has been found that increasing the flow of endorphins reduces stress levels and improves mental and physical health.
· Pain. In addition to providing pain relief for a number of conditions, acupuncture is also known to relieve lower back pain, migraines, knee pain, tension headaches, neck pain, discomfort associated with arthritis, and chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia.
The release of endorphins is promoted by acupuncture. In addition to relieving stress and pain, endorphins increase the feeling of wellbeing and happiness. Furthermore, it can affect the way serotonin is processed by the brain, which impacts mood. The combination of these two things may be able to alleviate moderate, severe, and chronic forms of pain.
· Infertility. It has also been demonstrated that acupuncture can assist with fertility. In addition to relieving stress, which may be a factor that negatively affects fertility, acupuncture can also increase blood flow to female and male reproductive organs. Acupuncture fertility clinics have helped many men and women struggling with infertility.
· Insomnia. Insomnia is a condition that is marked by the inability to fall asleep or stay asleep. Stress, low levels of serotonin, and low levels of serotonin are thought to play a role in causing these sleep disturbances. As acupuncture releases endorphins, the ‘feel-good’ chemicals that the body naturally produces, and as it affects the way the brain processes serotonin, a neurotransmitter that affects mood, it can promote sleep.
· Cancer. Numerous studies have documented the benefits of acupuncture in the treatment of cancer. It may enhance immunity, making cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy and radiation, more effective.
According to a study, it may be helpful for treating cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation, as it might help prevent the loss of healthy cells. Additionally, research has found that cancer patients who receive acupuncture treatments experience less pain, suffer from fewer side effects of chemotherapy and radiation, and enjoy a better quality of life.
The conditions listed above are just a few of the conditions that can be effectively treated with acupuncture. If you or someone you love is suffering from any of the above-mentioned conditions in Nassau County or other mental or physical ailments Ni Nan Healing Art Center may be able to help.
Ni Nan Healing Art Center: Improving the Health and Well-Being of Nassau County residents
Ni Nan Healing Art Center in Nassau County offers several types of acupuncture services that may be able to treat a range of conditions. Their acupuncturists are committed to helping Lynbrook, NY improves their health and quality of life and would love to assist you in restoring your Qi. To learn more about the benefits of acupuncture or to schedule an appointment, call 516-442-7408 for a free consultation.
Some information about Lynbrook, NY
Lynbrook is a village in Nassau County, New York, United States, on the south shore of Long Island. The population was 19,427 at the 2010 census. The Incorporated Village of Lynbrook is inside the Town of Hempstead, neighboring Malverne to the north, Valley Stream to the west, Hewlett to the southwest, East Rockaway to the southeast, and Rockville Centre to the east. The Village of Lynbrook’s current mayor is Alan Beach.
The area currently known as Lynbrook had other names, including Rechquaakie (originally), Parson’s Corners, and Bloomfield. It was later named Pearsall’s Corners, after Mr. Pearsall’s General Store because this store became a famous stagecoach stop for travelers coming from New York City to Long Island. Alternately, it was called ‘Five Corners’ because the stagecoach stop was at the crossing of Hempstead Avenue, Merrick Road, and Broadway. It became known as Lynbrook in 1894 and the village was incorporated in 1911. The name ‘Lynbrook’ is derived by dividing ‘Brooklyn’ into its syllables and transposing them, a tribute to the original home of many of the town’s turn-of-the-century residents.
Since 1912, Lynbrook has been served by the Lynbrook Police Department. The Chief of the Department is Brian Palladino. Since 1879, the Lynbrook Volunteer Fire Department has served Lynbrook. The department has 6 firehouses around Lynbrook. The Chief of the Department is Nicholas Pearsall. Lynbrook is also served by its own Department of Public Works which provides sanitation management. The Superintendent is Phil Healey.
In 2008, three houses in Lynbrook were listed on the National Register of Historic Places: House at 251 Rocklyn Avenue, House at 474 Ocean Avenue, and House at 73 Grove Street. Rockville Cemetery was listed in 2015.
Directions from Lynbrook, NY to Ni Nan Healing Art Center