Ni Nan Healing Art Center can help you if you’re interested in acupuncture treatment. They are a renowned acupuncture clinic in Lake Success, NY, offering effective treatments to countless clients. Chinese acupuncturists at this clinic specialize in various types of acupuncture, including stress relief, pain management, and acupuncture for fertility, among other holistic remedies for health and wellness.
Originally developed more than 3,000 years ago, acupuncture is a form of traditional Chinese medicine. Acupuncture is based on the notion that blockages in Qi (pronounced chi), or energy, that flows through meridians, or pathways, throughout the body, can result in symptoms and diseases.
By inserting very thin needles at strategic points along meridians, the flow of Qi can be restored, and balanced Qi can be beneficial to physical and mental health. If your in need of an acupuncture company in Lake Success, NY please consider Ni Nan Healing Art Center.
What are the Benefits of Acupuncture Treatment?
This type of holistic healing offers a number of benefits; however, acupuncture treatment has been successfully used to treat the following conditions:
· Stress. When we are stressed, our body reacts to situations it perceives as dangerous; however, if we suffer from too much stress, our body and mind are adversely affected.
Acupuncture has been shown to reduce stress levels, thereby improving overall health and well-being. How? By enhancing the flow of endorphins, a neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation. It has been found that increasing the flow of endorphins reduces stress levels and improves mental and physical health.
· Pain. In addition to providing pain relief for a number of conditions, acupuncture is also known to relieve lower back pain, migraines, knee pain, tension headaches, neck pain, discomfort associated with arthritis, and chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia.
The release of endorphins is promoted by acupuncture. In addition to relieving stress and pain, endorphins increase the feeling of wellbeing and happiness. Furthermore, it can affect the way serotonin is processed by the brain, which impacts mood. The combination of these two things may be able to alleviate moderate, severe, and chronic forms of pain.
· Infertility. It has also been demonstrated that acupuncture can assist with fertility. In addition to relieving stress, which may be a factor that negatively affects fertility, acupuncture can also increase blood flow to female and male reproductive organs. Acupuncture fertility clinics have helped many men and women struggling with infertility.
· Insomnia. Insomnia is a condition that is marked by the inability to fall asleep or stay asleep. Stress, low levels of serotonin, and low levels of serotonin are thought to play a role in causing these sleep disturbances. As acupuncture releases endorphins, the ‘feel-good’ chemicals that the body naturally produces, and as it affects the way the brain processes serotonin, a neurotransmitter that affects mood, it can promote sleep.
· Cancer. Numerous studies have documented the benefits of acupuncture in the treatment of cancer. It may enhance immunity, making cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy and radiation, more effective.
According to a study, it may be helpful for treating cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation, as it might help prevent the loss of healthy cells. Additionally, research has found that cancer patients who receive acupuncture treatments experience less pain, suffer from fewer side effects of chemotherapy and radiation, and enjoy a better quality of life.
The conditions listed above are just a few of the conditions that can be effectively treated with acupuncture. If you or someone you love is suffering from any of the above-mentioned conditions in Nassau County or other mental or physical ailments Ni Nan Healing Art Center may be able to help.
Ni Nan Healing Art Center: Improving the Health and Well-Being of Nassau County residents
Ni Nan Healing Art Center in Nassau County offers several types of acupuncture services that may be able to treat a range of conditions. Their acupuncturists are committed to helping Lake Success, NY improves their health and quality of life and would love to assist you in restoring your Qi. To learn more about the benefits of acupuncture or to schedule an appointment, call 516-442-7408 for a free consultation.
Lake Success is a village in the Town of North Hempstead in Nassau County, on the North Shore of Long Island, in New York, United States. The population was 2,897 at the 2010 census.
Lake Success derives its name from a kettle lake of the same name which according to village lore had a Native American name of ‘Sucut.’ William K. Vanderbilt II bought land around the lake in the early 20th century for a home. The village was incorporated in 1927.
In 1939, the United States government bought a large tract between Marcus Avenue, Lakeville Road and Union Turnpike, to be the home to the Sperry Gyroscope Company which built a variety of maritime, military, aerospace and navigation products. During World War II the plant had 22,000 employees. After the war, part of the plant became the temporary headquarters of the United Nations from 1947 to 1952, while its headquarters building in New York City was being built. The 1,500,000-square-foot (140,000 m2) facility continued to be used by various companies (including Unisys and Loral Corporation) to build defense products over ensuing decades. It was purchased by Lockheed Martin in 1996. The company closed the plant in 1998 and began an environmental clean-up of the site overseen by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation.
Lake Success is the city of license for popular regional dance/Hot Adult Contemporary radio station WKTU, although the station is based in Manhattan along with other Clear Channel stations.
Acupuncture is just one form of therapy used within the coherent system of healing known as Oriental Medicine. It involves the insertion of fine, sterile needles to “re-program” and restore normal functions in the body.
Herbal medicine has been used worldwide for thousands of years. It has been used by all cultures in the East and the West, and was the dominant form of medicine on the planet until the last century.
In addition to acupuncture and herbology, cupping therapy has been part of Chinese medicine for over 2,500 years.